|Revision as of 19:02, 22 October 2011 (edit)
Ivy (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 02:42, 23 October 2011 (edit)
Whitearrow (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|Do I need permission to draw pictures for you?||Do I need permission to draw pictures for you?|
|--[[User:Ivy|Ivy]] 10:53, 22 October 2011 (MDT)||--[[User:Ivy|Ivy]] 10:53, 22 October 2011 (MDT)|
|+||:No, you don't. Thanks for asking. -[[User:Whitearrow|whitearrow]] 20:42, 22 October 2011 (MDT)|
Revision as of 02:42, 23 October 2011
Older discussions from this page have been moved here and are available to read-only for reference purposes. Thanks.
Leave me a note! Click the plus sign above.
I'd like to draw pics!
I'd really like to draw pictures for you. I wondered if you could use me and my drawings in your website. I can draw every single dragon and was hoping you could let me! Please get back to me on this! ~ Treerock
- You are more than welcome to draw and upload art -- it's one of the best parts of the wiki. The instructions on the upload page should be pretty clear, and be sure to categorize your artwork by adding this to each page: [[Category:Artwork]] -whitearrow 15:20, 5 January 2011 (PST)
How do you link a picture to a page? ~Treerock
- Please see the relevant Help section -- everything is explained there, with examples. Thanks. -whitearrow 13:44, 12 January 2011 (PST)
- I typed in [ [ Category:Artwork ] ] (the talk page wouldn't let me type double brackets right next to each other sorry) and it didn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? --Treerock 16:10, 12 January 2011 (PST)
- Sorry I'm really confused. Where exactly do I type in "Category:Artwork" because when I put in the picture, All that comes up is a File name/location box, an image name box and a summary box. Is that right?--Treerock 12:14, 16 January 2011 (PST)
Do I need permission to draw pictures for you? --Ivy 10:53, 22 October 2011 (MDT)
- No, you don't. Thanks for asking. -whitearrow 20:42, 22 October 2011 (MDT)